Thursday 29 September 2016

Popwhaaaaa?... A PopSocket Darling!


Hellooooo my darlings!!..

How have you all been? It's been a while since my last blog and I have to admit, I've been so busy I forgot all about it ha ha.. I hope I make up for it in today's blog! So without further or do, here is my new addition to my phone case... The Popsocket!!!!

I will be putting all the links below so you can go get yourself one too!!.. I would never leave you guys out!..

So, first I have to tell you how I came about this. For a while I've been searching for these little things everywhere, I would see them on Viner's phones or Youtuber's cases and I just couldn't find them online, I would tweet them asking about it and obviously never get a reply.

I would type it in google "What is the hand grip on phone cases?" It would always show cases that have little wholes on the back and then I'd give up..

Then the other day I came across this YouTuber who is completely obsessed with this thing called a "Popsocket" and to my surprise that was the thing I was looking for.. I watched the video (I'll link it below for you! I love her!) and it was perfect!, I had to go and buy one.. I bought the Pink one, this just has a regular white base and white accordion..

There are so many options to pick from but because I wasn't sure if I'd like it I just bought a basic color. I bought mine off the UK website (Which I've linked below) and unfortunately you can't customize them on there, only the US site has this feature (also linked)..

So anyway, Here's my review on the Pink Popsocket!.. They retail at £7.99 and $10..

As you can see I have the beautiful Pink and White/Cream Popsocket and its so much better in real life, my camera didn't capture the full "pinkness" ha ha..

It's quite simple packaging, nothing extravagant..


                              

All you have to do is just simply cut along the dotted line and ta-dah!! 


I will say now that you may have to rip open the packaging to pop out the Popsocket properly, I didn't realize that till I popped it out ha ha.. 

Inside you get a little round booklet on how to attach it to either your phone or case.. I will say now that it won't stick to a Silicone surface!..   Unfortunately I have a genuine Apple iPhone case and it just ain't gonna stick! I'm actually quite upset about it... like really upset...  

(After taking a break from writing this blog.. Something amazing happened!) 

.......Wait a second!.. YES IT DOES! *Sudden revelation!*

.......What does??..

 I will show you at the end! (Confused much??.. Bare With...)

            

The manual is pretty much straight forward, nothing to detailed. It just tells you how to extend and collapse the Popsocket, how to clean it just in case you drop it.. (Like i did when it popped out of the packaging.. I'm just a walking disaster me!) and how to remove it from the phone or case, just remember to NOT pull on the colored button!! You will break it then and that's not the objective here!

It also shows you how to customize it if you wish on the other side of the booklet (This again can only be done on the US site for now!).. 


                                    

From the pictures it doesn't look like much but trust me it's a lot stronger than it looks, I have it on my iPhone 6 case and I have just held it by the button to see if it was sturdy and I didn't have to worry in the slightest! The sticky side of the Popsocket is made from gel and I'm telling you, this thing ain't budging  any time soon! 



This is a good thing!

                      

All you need to do is get a rough idea where on the case you would like it, I positioned mine to sit where my hand is while I text and scroll.. If you wanted too, You could get 2 and have them parallel to each other and use it as a stand or a cord tidy for your headphones! You can put it anywhere and once you decide, pull of the plastic layer on the back and place it! Give it a good press and your all set!

Voila! You know have a beautiful Popsocket!


These are the links to both the United Kingdom and United States websites!! 

My Pink Popsocket!.. Pink Popsocket

The UK Site! PopSockets

The US Site! PopSockets US

Link to Popsocket Video!.. Kimbyrleigha's Popsocket Video (Go and Subscribe as well!!)

Right now, like I said earlier you can only customize your Popsocket on the US Site, however the UK Site will be getting this feature soon! We hope!

...................................................................................................................................................................

Ok now, back to my "revelation".. Ok, so I took a break from writing my blog and while I did that I was really upset that I couldn't use my Genuine Apple phone case with the Popsocket, but as usual I hate being told I can't do something so I tried it!...

                                     

This has been on for a full day!.. It has not budged! The case itself is made from Silicone and the Popsocket has not budged! Its secure!.. It's not moving!.. AT ALL!..  I honestly don't know why they say it doesn't stick but so far all is well! (touch wood).. 

So as of right now, I have proof that it sticks to silicone... Until I'm proven otherwise, it will remain on my favorite phone case! 

I honestly love this product so much more than I thought I would, I would so recommend this to everyone!.. 

Ok, I can now (thankfully) shut up now and a massive thank you for getting this far! I do realize that I drone on sometimes but I can't help this! ha ha.. 

I love you all and I'll see you next time! XO


1 comment: