Sunday 31 July 2016

The Body Jewellery Shop = My Happy Place...

Why Helloooooo beautiful people!..

Today's blog is a lovely review on my favourite jewellery stores and that is (of course)... The Body Jewellery Shop!!

Now I have too say, this review is only the beginning as I've only just had my nose pierced and needed something in case it fell out or something haha.. But I had a little note with my purchase and I just couldn't resist this blog!! (Also, I was running out of time to comply with the note)... *Criptic*

So the first Nose Stud I'm looking at first is the Pink BioFlex Jewelled Nose Stud - Clear, Click Here for the link!!


(Sorry for the picture qualities people, not my finest work!)

Ok, so I have many piercings and I just love BioFlex! It's so comfortable while still letting your face/body sparkle! I can already tell that this nose stud is gonna feel amazing and potentially heal my nose quicker as the BioFlex I bought for my scaffold/industrial healed it so much quicker with no repercussions.

Also, can we just take a minute to appreciate the "pinkness" of this stud! *Emoji w/ heart eyes* 

Next is the Surgical Steel Nose Stud - Pink Jewelled Flower, Click Here for more info!!


This one I seriously can't wait to try on! This may not look all that in my photo (my fault haha) but this stud is actually quite.. Stable and BEAUTIFUL.. Like the jewels don't feel like they are going anywhere for starter and the actual steel part is solid! I honestly wouldn't expect anything less from BJS..

I have noticed that the BioFlex and this one have a deeper "C" curve to it than the little heart one but that's just an innocent observation.. No complaints here guys!! 

Finally, I have the Surgical Steel Nose Stud - Heart, Click Here for this little sweet"heart".. See what I did there?! Huh?? SweetHEART!! Because it's a ...heart... Ok moving on.. 


Ok there is a much better photo on the link above (obviously) so don't let this one put you off at all!

This little sweet... Let's not go there again.. Is actually so beautiful, at first I was a little sceptical about the design as its so small.. I was worried that it might not look like a heart and just a really bad sculptured.. Thing... You know what I mean?

Anyway, as soon as I got it I instantly fell in love it and I cannot wait to put it in and do my second blog about this and the others! It's a solid steel like the others and I have no complaint at all!

I have to say that The Body Jewellery Shop is just awesome, their products are just top notch and I would recommend them highly and write more reviews if you guys would like me too?! Just leave me a comment if you do!!..  

The link for their website is: https://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com 

So, until the next time my pretties.. Goodbye!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment